About the role
Who are we looking for
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a marketing or communications role within a charity and be experienced in: copywriting and editing; tailoring messaging and content to different audiences; communicating across a range of digital and social media channels; campaign management including budgeting; working with a fundraising CRM and data analysis
This is a part-time permanent position, 28 hours a week, with a salary of circa $80,000 pro rata depending on experience. The Full Time Working Week is 35 hours.
This role is home based anywhere in New Zealand and flexible working patterns are possible. You will need to be available for some evening work in order to connect with the UK based team. There are an extensive range of benefits on offer for this role, including life assurance, support towards home office set up and reimbursement for eye tests and glasses.
We are looking for a mature, driven, resilient individual who is a team player, respectful of others, has a keen eye for detail and is eager to learn and develop professionally. A good understanding of, and empathy for, the mission of Family for Every Child is a must.
If you have a disability, then please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to help you in your application or with our recruitment process.
- Copywriting, editing and fulfilment of individual giving campaigns
- Increase retention, income, upgrades and reactivations and LTV
- Ensure that social media and website are active and engaging
- Design and develop a data-driven supporter journey
- Report to the Senior Individual Giving Manager
Download our candidate information pack
Circa $80,000 pro rata
• Home-based anywhere in New Zealand
• Options for flexible working patterns
• 28 hours a week 0.8 FTE 35 hours
• Closing Date Friday 28th October 2022
• Shortlisting w/c 7th November 2022
• Interviews w/c 14th November 2022
How to Apply
Click the orange button below and apply through Execucare.
Please do not contact Family for Every Child directly. All questions and applications must be directed to Execucare. Family for Every Child will not reply.