Join the movement
Changemakers for Children is an open, collaborative, global movement of people working in local civil society to improve the lives of children and families around the world.
On Changemakers for Children, you can:
- Set the agenda: Create open calls for collaboration to tackle the challenges you want to solve.
- Strengthen approaches: Connect with others and develop new ways of working.
- Take collaborative action: Launch or participate in joint actions and campaigns across borders.
- Exchange knowledge: Make a difference to even more children and families by sharing your practice and by learning from others.
- Share and discover opportunities: Learn about projects and initiatives you can get involved in, and find people to take part in yours.
- Attend online events: Access a wide range of webinars and workshops on diverse topics directly relevant to your work.
“A much-needed global space for CSOs to build worldwide networks.”
Omattie, ChildLink, Guyana
“A virtual platform where the exchange of experience between NGOs around the world can happen.”
Claudia, ABTH, Brazil
“An opportunity for CSOs and NGOs to discuss successes and challenges.”
Abla, Hope Village Society, Egypt