Why partner with Family for Every Child?
As a global alliance of locally-grown organisations, we support hundreds of thousands of children and families around the world through locally-led action. Underpinned by our experience of working on the front line, we also develop research, exchange practice, help in crises, and campaign for rights around the world.
We are local people working in our own communities, and we believe that the best people to change a community are us local people ourselves. We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration, and have come together to rise up as one.
We are always happy to talk to companies that believe in the power of diverse and thriving networks to make change happen. Please contact us if you would like to learn more.
How we work with corporate partners
We build long-term relationships with our corporate partners. In return for your generous support we offer:
- A personalised service with a dedicated member of staff allocated to provide you with all support and information you need.
- Tailored reports on the impact your donation is having on children’s lives
- Opportunities to attend events, where you can meet staff from Family for Every Child and our member organisations, and meet with like-minded supporters.
- Regular updates on our work around the world to give you a greater insight into the issues affecting children’s care.
- The chance to visit our work (where appropriate, and dependent on the level of investment).
We are supported by…
If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner of Family for Every Child, we would love to hear from you. Please call +44 (0)20 77492490 or send us a message via our website today.