Why partner with Family for Every Child?
As a global alliance of locally-grown organisations, we support hundreds of thousands of children and families around the world through locally-led action. Underpinned by our experience of working on the front line, we also develop research, exchange practice, help in crises, and campaign for rights around the world.
Our innovative network-based model reflects our philosophy that a new approach to charity is both possible and necessary. It harnesses our unique understanding of the contexts in which we work, enabling us to lead global change from the front line, and meaning that we – as local people – are able to take charge of our own futures.
We are always happy to talk to trusts and foundations who are looking for ways to reimagine the development sector and shift the power to local people and organisations. Please contact us if you would like to learn more.
How we work with trusts and foundations
We build long-term relationships with our trust and foundation supporters. In return for your generous support we offer:
- A personalised service with a dedicated member of staff allocated to provide you with all support and information you need.
- Tailored reports on the impact your donation is having on children’s lives
- Opportunities to attend events, where you can meet staff from Family for Every Child and our member organisations, and meet with like-minded supporters.
- Regular updates on our work around the world to give you a greater insight into the issues affecting children’s care.
- The chance to visit our work (where appropriate, and dependent on the level of investment).
We are currently supported by…
If you are interested in supporting Family for Every Child through your trust or foundation, we would love to hear from you. Please call +44 (0)20 77492490 or send us a message via our website today.